Journalist Profile and Accreditation Criteria
Colombiatex de las Americas is one of the most outstanding textile and cosumables, machinery and equipment for the fashion, clothing, home, footwear, and leather goods industries trade show at international level, and it is positioned as a marketing and communications platform for brands, textile and garment industry manufacturers.
As such, it is not a public, but an exclusive event for registered professionals and accredited journalists. All the registration applications will be processed according to the organization’s criteria.
Those journalists and media representatives with a writing assignment for any one of the following media will be accredited:
- Media specialized in the fashion-sector, the textile manufacturing sector, distribution channels, or the economy.
- General information publications that have highlighted contents in the fields of fashion, Lifestyle, Art, Design, Industry, and Economy.
- The daily press.
- News agencies.
- Online media as long as their contents are relevant to the subjects of fashion, design, industry, or economy.
- Radio. Programs and radio broadcasting stations with contents relevant in fashion, design, economy, industry, and general interest news.
- Television channels and producers with relevant contents in fashion, design, economy, industry, and general interest news.
- Daily radio and television news bulletins.
The following journalists will not be accredited:
- Fixed or freelance journalists working for a publication, writing service or communication medium without direct relation with the contents of Colombiatex de las Aericas 2010.
- Fixed or freelance journalists that are not in a position to show the documents requested as the case may be.
- Journalists who exclusively use the broadcast facilities of an open canal.
- Photographers and TV production companies without a concrete writing assignment.
If you, as a practicing journalist, fulfill the requirements, pre-register as Press for the fair, through the following registration application form.
The Press pre-registration form will be available soon
* Filling-out this form does not guarantee your accreditation as a journalist. Inexmoda reserves the right of refusing certain registration applications following a thorough checking of them.